Friday, October 1, 2010

Tights/Leggings and Barcelona Street Fashion

As I've said before, I absolutely love street fashion.  Wherever I travel, I always make sure to look at people's outfits to get some inspiration from what others are wearing.  Here I found a good Barcelona street fashion video off of YouTube:


So, obviously sunglasses are muy importante in Spain.  My favorite outfit in this video has to be of the girl with short black hair who is wearing a red scarf, black T-shirt dress, black tights, and tan calf-high boots.  Even looking in the background of the street fashion videos I watch, looking at the people in the crowd, can give me inspiration for other outfits because sometimes street fashion videos don't interview many people and only give glimpes of a few outfits.  But in this video especially, there are lots of tights and leggings, which are a big trend right now.
Some example pictures of this trend would be...


No comments:

Post a Comment