Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Outfit and Bubzbeauty Videos


My outfit of the day... I got the belt from Charlotte Russe and the shirt from a small shop in San Diego.  I've seen a lot of variations of a white tiered tank top though in stores like Forever 21.  As for the boots, which, again, you can't really see in the picture, I got them from Papaya:


I love these boots.  They're brown suede, and the heel is only about one and a half or two inches.  I'm not really one for wearing drastically high heels to high school, even though I like seeing them on other people. 
Now before I get on to the video I need to post, have you ever heard of Bubzbeauty on YouTube?  She is a gorgeous girl from somewhere in Ireland, judging by her accent, and she is a makeup guru.  Sometimes she posts hair tutorials, which I seem to like better than the makeup tutorials.  Anyway, in addition to being blindingly pretty, she also has a great fashion sense.  She's only made about five videos containing some normal outfits she would usually wear, but I still think they're fabulous. 
Next time you're on YouTube, look up Bubzbeauty and check out her tutorials.  By the way, the song in the second video is a piano-only version of Haru Haru by Big Bang, which is a popular Korean boyband which I just love, and the second song in the same video is a techno-only version of Nobody by the Wondergirls, whom I also love.  Now here's her two best fashion videos (I will post her other couple fashion videos later):



2 comments: