Sunday, October 3, 2010

Shorts and Musica de Espanol

Summer may be almost to its very last end, but shorts and skirts are still very much in -- even internationally.  If the weather is starting to get chilly, though, consider warming up your shorts or skirt with leggings or tights, which I discussed in my last blog post and are also in-style.  Shorts and skirts can be mixed-and-matched with dozens of different types of shoes and shirts for different looks:




"When a person is in fashion, all they do is right."
- Lord Chesterfield

And I don't know about you, but looking up different pictures of Spanish street fashion while listening to Spanish music can help me "get in the mood" of dressing like a Spaniard.  Might seem a bit strange, but I feel more influenced to dress Spanish if I listen to Spanish music while browsing pictures of clothes.  But maybe that's just me.  I've made a collaboration of Spanish songs on this playlist that I listen to quite often, in the post below.  I add more songs to it periodically, so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment